Did you know?
Since its foundation the Charity has made grants to over 2000 separate cases to those in need of financial help with their medical problems
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Send a letter to our address below, explaining your need of surgical, medical or rehabilitative treatment. This should include how much money you require for your problem and why you cannot receive this treatment on the NHS. Please be as specific as possible.
- Provide a supporting letter from your GP.
- If appropriate, provide a letter from your Hospital or Specialist Consultant, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker or another official body, explaining your requirements.
- Complete and sign the consent form, if appropriate, for the trustees to contact your GP, Specialist etc. You can download the consent form here.
- Include any further information to back your application.
We cannot, unfortunately, be responsible for any fee involved in obtaining a doctor's letter.
Send applications to:
114 School Lane,
Tel: 020 8421 8676