The charity has granted funds to a number of diverse requests:
- A number of residents at an Italian Residential Care Home have been helped as the shortfall of funds from local authorities does not meet the financial needs of their care. Also, ten Sidhil ‘Bradshaw’ Electric multi adjustable Nursing Care Beds with ‘Softrest’ profiling mattresses together with an Air Pressure Mattress for use by bed ridden residents have been donated.
- Some elderly and disabled have been helped towards their purchase of mobility scooters.
- A home carer has been paid for so that the wife, who has been caring for her husband, terminally ill with cancer, can have a period of respite.
- A 69 year old with severe osteoporosis and arthritis was helped to purchase an orthopaedic chair.
- A grant has been provided to a severely disabled gentleman towards the installation of a ground floor disabled shower room, so that he can maintain his independence.
- A grant has been provided to help a lady with her ongoing chiropractic treatment.
- Some funds have been granted towards dental treatment after radiotherapy caused side effects of infections and weakened teeth.
- A financial contribution has been made to an M.S. sufferer towards a Homecraft Rolyan Delta Standing Frame to aid his daily rehabilitation.
1275-M - Bradshaw nursing care bed
Plus2 - Bradshaw nursing care bed
Homecraft Rolyan Delta Standing Frame