How to apply
- Please complete the application form. Please be as specific and as detailed as possible, especially about the amount you are applying for and what the funds will be used for.
- All applications must be supported by a letter from your NHS GP including a diagnosis and treatment plan where relevant. Failure to supply a GP’s letter will delay your application process. Please note we do not cover the cost of GP letters.
- In addition to your GP’S letter, please send as much supporting evidence from relevant sources to support your case. For example: if funds are needed for a piece of machinery, adaptive building works, physio, dentistry, psychotherapy etc then please add the quotation to your application. If you under a consultant or physiotherapist, psychotherapist etc then please send in evidence of support from them including a diagnosis and treatment plan where necessary.
- ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION AND EVIDENCE MUST BE NO EARLIER THAN 3 WEEKS FROM APPLICATION.
- Where relevant, funds will be paid to the provider, not to the applicant.
Once you have all the information needed either:
Email it to email@example.com
Or post it to:
Italian Medical Charity
PO Box 1228